GF's BandOfBrothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=red]Bond with in the Game, BandOfBrothers[/color]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leveling guide ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutchfisher

Dutchfisher

Leveling guide ~ Empty
PostSubject: Leveling guide ~   Leveling guide ~ EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi Guys !

You wondering where to lvl? and you really don't know! then read this Guide Smile

Lvl 1 ~ 7
Just Finish the quests on starter island.

lvl 7 ~ 12
Do Quests on the place you choose to be. You can Choose Jale (Ironwheel Beach), Kaslow (Blue Bay) and Ilya (Shell Hill).

Lvl 12 ~ 16
Finish the quests in the place you chooses to be. Jale (Steam Mine mountain), Kaslow (Kaslow Plains) and Ilya(Moonlight forest.)

lvl 16 ~ 19
Go to Red ridge do the quests there.

lvl 19 ~ 22
Go to Ancient forest kill bears and farm the Items they drops ( Honey bear meat and Honey bear fat)
Farm for them till you have enough of them.

lvl 22 ~ 26
Turn in the Honey bear fat and Honey bear meat. you only need 2 of each to turn in so u don't need a lot of them and U lvl fast.

lvl 26 ~ 30

(Southern Island) Go grind on monkey's and you can turn in there Diamond fur at the NPC at the city.

lvl 31 ~ 35
From now on its mostly Rep quests..
Go to Angoya island and do Merch quest. (There is a NPC just outside city) ( Remember to do this quest over and over again)

lvl 35 ~ 38
Go to Plague Forest And do Werewolf quest. (Remember to do this quest over and over again)

lvl 38 ~ 42
Go to Bone reef peninsula to a little camp (middle of the map) Get there the Pirate Rep.

lvl 42 ~ 48
Get the guild quest in Ilya of killing Yaks in land of sighs, Then go to there and do that quest over and over again. Remember to get the Yak horns ! If you think you get Yak horns you can turn them in to.

In no time you will be lvl up

lvl 48 ~ 50

Go to Kaslow city. And do OSI.

lvl 50 ~75

(I'm not that lvl yet )

To be continue !

Back to top Go down
Yleria

Yleria

Leveling guide ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide ~   Leveling guide ~ EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:47 pm

From lvl 50-56 you can lvl when you have a good party in mcm. Fast exp, only no money ^^.
And you can turn in Spellcaster Yak Horns, from the Yaks in Lost Highland.

From lvl 56 you can do Spider rep in Blakatoa.

From lvl 60-65 you can do Acient City of Vines (ACV). You lvl fast and earn 75g each round.

From lvl 66-70 you can do 2 things. ACV for money or to lvl fast you can to Knight Valley Rep
(aka KV rep). You will complete 4 rep quests at the same time with your party.

From lvl 70-75 you can do Phoenix Tower (PL). You get around 899000 exp and 150g every
round.

From lvl 73 you can do the new dungeon. I thought it was Black Flames Ruins (BFR), but i
am not sure. Your earn 200g every round.

Well this is what i think for lvl 50+.
If i am wrong or mistaken or i missed something, you can correct it Smile
Back to top Go down
RonsU
Admin
RonsU

Leveling guide ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide ~   Leveling guide ~ EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm

At 63 you can return Ancient Jewelry in Twin Lion. So everytime you dont get acv, go farm for them. The place can be too hard for some classes before 63, so you can do camp rep in Prism Island instead.
Back to top Go down
KairiNamine

KairiNamine

Leveling guide ~ Empty
PostSubject: Lvling   Leveling guide ~ EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:13 am

Is this guide for any class?
Back to top Go down
RonsU
Admin
RonsU

Leveling guide ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide ~   Leveling guide ~ EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 pm

KairiNamine wrote:
Is this guide for any class?

Yeah pretty much. The difference only comes from certain classes (mostly rangers/mages/necros) that can solo different mutated instances for faster xp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leveling guide ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide ~   Leveling guide ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Leveling guide ~
Page 1 of 1